Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recipe Contest

Hello all!  I'd like to ask for your help in a recipe competition I entered.  For the contest I have to create a dish using Sadia chicken.  Then, submit the recipe and a picture.  This is an online contest- so no one will be tasting my recipe in front of me.  Here is the website for the contest if you are interested: http://sadia-life.com/challenge/english/

I am quite sure the recipe looks good on paper.  Now I need to make sure the food looks good in a picture.  I have made the food and tested it and took a bazillion pictures!  I need help deciding what is the best picture!  So here are the top pictures.  Just let me know which one you like best! Thanks!  Oh did I mention the top prize is a free trip to Paris!?  So please, be critical and do not say 'they all look great' or 'they all look the same.' =)   Thanks everyone!! I appreciate your help!!  Also,  I will later post the recipe to go with it.

Picture #1: No mushrooms on the plate

Picture #2: With mushrooms on the plate

Picture #3: More focus on the chicken

Picture #4: With parmesan cheese sprinkled on top


Keep in mind when voting: the competition is for chicken (not risotto), so whatever angle and lighting make the chicken look good and the picture great as a whole would be the best.  I really appreciate your help!  Please vote by tomorrow Wed March 14.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for number 4. It shows less of the risotto and more of the chicken. Good Luck.
    The apartment looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathleen voting for #4
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete