Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ben is safe

So just to keep everybody updated about ben's whereabouts- he is here in Dubai with me.  He was originally scheduled to leave for Kabul on Saturday the 18th.  His flight was cancelled due to bad weather in Kabul.  He flew out on 20th after the airline appearing to be unsure if they were going to make the trip. Well, they really couldn't make the trip, but decided that only after circling above Kabul for 30 minutes.  Ben then called me Kandahar (not Bagram, like I may have said to some people....) saying that he was still on the plane and about to started heading back to Dubai.  Since then, he has given up on trying to get there and back before my birthday.  and now that there are riots, he will not go to Kabul until it calms down.  I'll keep you all updated on his travels when we know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment