Monday, February 20, 2012

The ride over to Dubai

Have you ever flown Qatar Airlines? Well, I never had until this trip and I am impressed. They’re meals consist of an appetizer, main course, and a dessert. They give everyone hot towels, not just those in first class. They passed out candy and ‘refreshing towels’ multiple times. It also has free booze for the whole trip! They also handed out a pouch containing socks (how thoughtful!), sleeping mask, toothbrush with toothpaste, and earplugs. They give you everything you could possibly need! As an extra bonus, we got ice cream in the middle of the night!

The bag containing socks, toothbrush with toothpaste, earplugs, eye mask, and refreshing towels



I thought 13 hours on a plane was going to be the worst thing ever. But luckily, Ben and I both slept for most of the plane ride. Unfortunately, that does make it more difficult to get on the right sleep schedule in Dubai. I am actually writing this right now to keep myself awake because 5 minutes ago I was falling asleep watching TV. And now it is time to go cook dinner. We’re having chicken kabobs with rice and salad. Luckily we have some pots, pans, and a stove so we can cook our own meals.


1 comment:

  1. I love this...FREE BOOZE AND ICECREAM!? what more could u ask for..

    ReplyDelete